There are three options available in the Harlequin HydroStore Rainwater Harvesting range:
A very simple system that allows the connection of a hose to the pump within the tank to provide water for irrigating lawns, gardens and car washing.
Home Harvest Direct
When supply of rainwater is exhausted, the ‘Backup in a Box’ unit uses mains water to replenish the tank. The pump in the tank is then ensured of a constant supply of water to feed washing machines, toilets, garden taps etc.
Home Harvest Gravity
Using the Rain Director system, rainwater is pumped to a header tank where gravity distributes it to the required water appliances. This minimises pump on/off cycling, reducing electrical cost and wear on the pump. The system also ensures that the rainwater tank is replenished with mains water once the stored rainwater is exhausted.
- Modular design allows increased capacity by linking together multiple tanks
- Flat, load-bearing lid unobtrusive to pedestrians, lawnmowers, etc. Large diameter for easy access
- Turret diverts potentially contaminated surface water away to preserve integrity of captured water. 500mm invert depth as standard, with collars available to enable adaptation to site conditions
- Calmed inlet reduces turbulence to tank sediment, improving water quality to property
- Flat base for stability and integrated lifting points for handling and installation
- Pressure-sensitive pump (turns off if no demand), dry-run protected (turns off if no water detected) for extended service life
- Pump outlet capable of delivering 2500ltr/hour, nominal 35m head, and 3.5 bar pressure to guarantee reliable, constant and efficient supply
- Complies with BS8515 Rainwater Harvesting Code of Practice and Building Regs (Part G). Assists compliance to environmental guidelines such as The Code for Sustainable Homes and BREEAM