HydroStore 4400 Home Harvest Direct
Rainwater Harvesting systems reduce the demand for mains water provision within the home. By gathering and recycling rainwater, harvesting systems reduce the volume of discharged rainwater and contribute to reduced flood risks.
HydroStore 4400 litre ‘Home Harvest Direct’ rainwater harvesting system operates with the ‘Backup in a Box’. When rainwater supply is exhausted the unit uses mains water to replenish the tank ensuring a constant supply of water.
Also, available in Home Harvest Gravity and Garden Harvest.
There are three options available in the Harlequin HydroStore Rainwater Harvesting range:
A very simple system that allows the connection of a hose to the pump within the tank to provide water for irrigating lawns, gardens and car washing.
Home Harvest Direct
When supply of rainwater is exhausted, the ‘Backup in a Box’ unit uses mains water to replenish the tank. The pump in the tank is then ensured of a constant supply of water to feed washing machines, toilets, garden taps etc.
Home Harvest Gravity
Using the Rain Director system, rainwater is pumped to a header tank where gravity distributes it to the required water appliances. This minimises pump on/off cycling, reducing electrical cost and wear on the pump. The system also ensures that the rainwater tank is replenished with mains water once the stored rainwater is exhausted.
- Modular design allows increased capacity by linking together multiple tanks
- Flat, load-bearing lid unobtrusive to pedestrians, lawnmowers, etc. Large diameter for easy access
- Turret diverts potentially contaminated surface water away to preserve integrity of captured water. 500mm invert depth as standard, with collars available to enable adaptation to site conditions
- Calmed inlet reduces turbulence to tank sediment, improving water quality to property
- Flat base for stability and integrated lifting points for handling and installation
- Pressure-sensitive pump (turns off if no demand), dry-run protected (turns off if no water detected) for extended service life
- Pump outlet capable of delivering 2500ltr/hour, nominal 35m head, and 3.5 bar pressure to guarantee reliable, constant and efficient supply
- Complies with BS8515 Rainwater Harvesting Code of Practice and Building Regs (Part G). Assists compliance to environmental guidelines such as The Code for Sustainable Homes and BREEAM
Capacity (Litres): 1500
Capacity (Litres): 2900
Inlet invert (mm): 500